Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Accident @ Work

Looks like I'm not going to be doing any Yoga for a few weeks. I cut my hand at work while making dinner and had to get three stitches. I had to wait in the waiting room for 1 hr and then with my hand in Betadine for another 1.5 hrs, before they sewed me up. Also the last time I had a tetanus shot was in 1999, so I had to get one of those. My hand hurts worse than it did before.

I was complaining about how bad the tetanus shot was hurting my arm, so my wife asked, "You want me to hit it for you?" I responded sarcastically, "Yeah, why don't you hit it really hard?" Then she did and it has also hurt worse.

I always feel guilty when I go to see the Dr, like it's not as bad as I'm making out. Though I wasn't thrilled about getting stitches, I really didn't want them to say "Oh, it's okay. Let's put a band aid on it."

It's been nearly 9 hrs since I cut my hand and it's still bleeding a bit.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Heavy Metal Yogi by Nick Matthaes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.